[Samba] Samba4 + Shared Folders

Diogo Borsoi diogoborsoi at gmail.com
Tue May 28 12:47:47 MDT 2013

Thanks Ricky,

But I wrote it wrong in e-mail, my smb.conf was as you suggested. I had
already tried these steps (\\test.local\test), but it did not work, I get
the message "...Permission denied... Element not found"

# Global parameters
[global]
        workgroup = TEST
        realm = test.local
        netbios name = SMB
        server services = s3fs, rpc, nbt, wrepl, ldap, cldap, kdc, drepl,
winbind, ntp_signd, kcc, dnsupdate

[netlogon]
        path = /usr/local/samba/var/locks/sysvol/test.local/scripts
        read only = No

[sysvol]
        read only = No

[teste]