[Samba] [Samba4] modifying attributes: no write access to self

Michael De Groote ict at sint-pietersschool.be
Mon May 20 14:32:02 MDT 2013

[*update*]

I've modified the sssd config to use Administrator as the default
principal, and i've also done a "*kinit Administrator*"... and now i'm able
to add and modify group and user attributes...
seems like i need to either delegate this to a specific user or keep the
"administrator does all" config

One question tho: i _was_ able to create/delete users and groups and also
add users to and delete them from a group... (with the DC computer account
as default principal)
Why then doesn't this work with the attribute stufff?

(last but not least: i *really* need to look into these things called
"principals" ... i honestly don't know what i'm playing with here, and i'm
kinda ashamed to do so.. so next days i'll be reading up :)

micahel