[Samba] configuring Shares, Users with Samba 4.0.5 as an AD DC

Ulrich Schneider man at ulrichschneider.de
Sat May 18 14:40:15 MDT 2013

OK, I read a lot lot today ... last time I read samba manuals has been a
while ...

so new to me is ... acls in the file system.

so is this correct, I can adapt windows file security settings directly
in windows ... and somehow mysteriously ... same thing is done in the
unix file system?

AWSESOME !!!!

Ulrich Schneider