[Samba] Failure to join existing domain Windows 2003 Server domain

Tony Nelson tnelson at starpoint.com
Fri May 17 08:28:49 MDT 2013

The particular DC does not have any Exchange components, but yes we Exchange in the organization.

This was a pilot project, I think this is the point to shelve it for a few months and see what the landscape looks like then.  Thanks very much for the information.

Tony

Since 1982, Starpoint Solutions has been a trusted source of human capital and solutions. We are committed to our clients, employees, environment, community and social concerns.  We foster an inclusive culture based on trust, respect, honesty and solid performance. Learn more about Starpoint and our social responsibility at http://www.starpoint.com/social_responsibility

This email message from Starpoint Solutions LLC is for the sole use of  the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged  information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.  Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of Starpoint Solutions shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.