[Samba] samba-tool of delegation of permissions

Marc Muehlfeld samba at marc-muehlfeld.de
Mon May 13 07:29:37 MDT 2013

Am 13.05.2013 14:53, schrieb daniel gonzalez:
>> For doing it with ADUC, see here:
>>
>> http://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba_AD_DC_HOWTO/AD_Delegation#Delegating_.27Joining_Computers_to_the_domain.27-permissions
 >
 > Hello Marc, with ADUC don't work computers xp, only 7.

It is working fine here for XP and Win7 in production and my test
environment. The HowTo is from me. So I know, it's working :-)

Have you read the 'Known issues/limitations' on that page
(http://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba_AD_DC_HOWTO/AD_Delegation#Known_issues.2Flimitations)?

You still need 'acl:search=false' in your smb.conf, even if you run the
latest version.

If it still doesn't work, then please give some more information (error
messages, steps you did, well-known-ACLs reset, etc.). Maybe we can find
out then, what is different in your environment to mine.

Regards,
Marc