[Samba] ZFS on Linux + ACLs

Edward Ashley ned at redmonkeysoftware.com
Mon May 13 05:31:54 MDT 2013

https://github.com/zfsonlinux/zfs/issues/170

On 13 May 2013 12:12, Adrian Berlin <gato at rock.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Does anyone test ZFS on Linux and ACLs?
> I can't setup POSIX ACLs and any extended even using acl_xattr or
> acl_tdb.
> Is any way to use ACLs with ZFS on Linux (Samba 3 or 4)?
>
> Best regards
> /Adrian Berlin
>

> --
>
> --

Edward AshleyDevelopere. ned at redmonkeysoftware.comu.
www.redmonkeysoftware.comt. 0845 867 3849f. 0845 867 4127
[image: Red Monkey Software | Superior Software
Solutions]<http://www.redmonkeysoftware.com/>

Red Monkey Software Ltd, 24 The Layne, Elmer Sands, Bognor Regis, West
Sussex. PO22 6JL
Registered in England and Wales no 5923420
Registered Office: 20 Springfield Road, Crawley, West Sussex, RH11 8AD
Edward Ashley
Developer