[Samba] Problems adding domain policies in samba4.0.4

ruben.cervantes ruben.cervantes at cmg.jovenclub.cu
Tue May 7 13:46:15 MDT 2013

Hi first of all thank you very much to all who have tried to help me,
but unfortunately I could fix it, looking a bit on the subject I found
this information in the following path:

\\server2\sysvol\jc.local.cu\Policies\{31B2F340-016D-11D2-945F-00C04FB984F9}\MACHINE\Microsoft\Windows
NT\SecEdit

Here there is a file named GptTmpl.inf

and content is this

[Unicode]
Unicode=yes
[Version]
signature="$CHICAGO$"
Revision=1
[System Access]
MinimumPasswordAge = 30
MaximumPasswordAge = 42
MinimumPasswordLength = 7
PasswordComplexity = 1
LockoutBadCount = 3
ResetLockoutCount = 3
LockoutDuration = 3
[Registry Values]
MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows
NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\ForceUnlockLogon=4,1
MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows
NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\PasswordExpiryWarning=4,25
MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System\DontDisplayLockedUserId=4,2

MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System\LegalNoticeCaption=1,"Mensaje
de Prueba"
MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System\LegalNoticeText=7,!!!Mensaje
de prueba!!!!!
MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System\DontDisplayLastUserName=4,1

well so it I can view the keys to are being established good and the
information is in the customer record the question is Why not this
directive works, maybe it has nothing to do with the problem but it
causes curiosity, I advised to update to version 4.0.5, thanks in advance.
--
Nombre: Lic. Ruben Cervantes Rodríguez
Cargo: Administrador de Red

y se considera que está limpio.