[Samba] SAMBA implementation for DOS ?

czezz czezz at o2.pl
Tue May 7 10:48:41 MDT 2013

Hello Marc,
thank you for reply.
I didnt mention that I googled a lot before this post but  - yes - I know that site. The only solution that worked for me is MS Client, but this one takes too much memory.
 @LukasI dont mind for the recent version. My Samba server is very old  - version is samba-2.2.12.I need anything that I can map network share and still have some reasonable amount of conventional mem :( BR,czezz  It doesn't sound like one has been developed that's compatible withrecent (i.e. within the last decade) versions of the protocol:
Dnia 7 maja 2013 17:49 Marc Muehlfeld <samba at marc-muehlfeld.de> napisał(a):
Hello czezz,
Am 07.05.2013 15:33, schrieb czezz:
> Well, simply Im looking for SAMBA Client for DOS
> (client that allows me to map share as a drive.)
I haven't used DOS in a network environment for a long time, so I can't
recommend anything. But Google gave me this page:
http://www.jacco2.dds.nl/samba/dos.html
Maybe you find there something usefull.
Regards
Marc