[Samba] dns entries look weird in remote administration dns tool

Denis Cardon denis.cardon at tranquil-it-systems.fr
Fri May 3 09:44:25 MDT 2013

Hi Chantal and Alex,

> yes exactly like that Alex! Well, with other entries ofcourse :)

I have the same strange MS DNS console display here on multiple samba4
production installs (both with classicupgrad'ed server and servers
joined to MS AD). I first noticed it at the beta or rc stage, so I
didn't care much about it at that time since it does not seems to have
any issue with real dns queries.

However I still have the same issue as you have with samba 4.0.5.

Cheers,

Denis

--
Denis Cardon