[Samba] Samba4 - mapping Network Drives based on Group membership

Bjoern Meier bjoern.meier at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 00:52:56 MDT 2013

hi,

sorry, but I didn't read the script. I asked myself:"Why so
complicated?". We also have a group based Security with ACLs, but we
have one share and in it are the group-folders. So, all I have to do
is, to tell samba not showing objects where the current process (user)
 have no permission to read/write. That works great, also I have the
ability to map one drive per GPO.

PS: at least this possibility is given also to you: a GPO per Group.

Just my 2 cents of input.

Greetings Björn