[Samba] ADUC tool can­not creates users home di­rectory

Nishant Sharma codemarauder at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 09:18:29 MDT 2013

Well,

In that case you could choose to hide the homes share by naming it homes$
and assigning a network drive say H: to users as their home drive.

This is the way I have implemented it, may be there is some oversight from
my side, but it works for me. And directories are created automagically by
the windows tool.

Regards,
Nishant