[Samba] Making users local administrators

Gregory Sloop gregs at sloop.net
Wed Mar 20 16:56:00 MDT 2013

An easy way is:

For the Administrator group on the local machine, add "domain users"
to that *local* group.

[This means that any domain authenticated user will have local admin
privs.]

---
While I've not done this via GPO - this looks like a reasonable way of
doing so.

http://www.expta.com/2011/02/adding-users-to-local-security-groups.html

HTH

-Greg

--
Gregory Sloop, Principal: Sloop Network & Computer Consulting
Voice: 503.251.0452 x82
EMail: gregs at sloop.net
http://www.sloop.net
---