[Samba] DNS Replication Between Samba4 DCs

Daniel Müller mueller at tropenklinik.de
Mon Mar 18 02:09:01 MDT 2013

The same issue with me. No master slave config. possible if using DIND9_DLZ directly. Power off the Master ADS and there is no nslookup my.ads.domain possible anymore. Doing a flat-file config with bind you are up and running.
Is there someone who solved that issue?

EDV Daniel Müller

Leitung EDV
Tropenklinik Paul-Lechler-Krankenhaus