[Samba] tracking user activity - Active Directory

Bob Miller bob at computerisms.ca
Thu Mar 7 18:50:23 MST 2013

The share auditing is an excellent point.  I was not actually aware that
those existed, so thank you for bringing this to my attention, and yes I
will be setting that up.  But they are not applicable in this case.

The reason to establish if someone logged into the network is to
determine who was present in the office, not because anything happened
on the network.  The event occurred during off hours and we know when
that was, so if we can determine someone logged into the network around
that time, it will give a clue who was physically present.
--
Computerisms
Bob Miller