[Samba] EXTERNAL: Re: SAMBA bringing NFS server to a halt

Joseph, Matthew (EXP) matthew.joseph at lmco.com
Wed Mar 6 07:25:23 MST 2013

My apologizes Simo, I did not intend with that comment to put down the Samba community as a whole I was just trying to point out a fault with a certain user.

I will try fooling around with those options that you listed below and see if any of them remedy my issue.

Thanks for taking the time and effort on this issue.

Matt