[Samba] samba4 PDC to BDC file replication

C Waddy craigwaddy at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 21:41:35 MST 2013

No luck so far with a suitable solution for file replication to BDC and
retain ntfs perms..

After testing again with Rsync, it will not preserve NTFS permissions, no
matter what flags are used?

Glusterfs is cool but only for 64 Bit systems.

There must be a solution to this with Samba4, anyone using a tested and
working Method?

Without the replication of folders/files with NTFS ACL's we can't use
Samba4 in our Business which is very frustrating :(