[Samba] samba4 PDC to BDC file replication

Ben Metcalfe bwmetcalfe at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 17:06:56 MST 2013

Without inviting too many anti-CDDL flames; if you have ZFS on Linux
working on your samba 4 box, a zfs send and receive should do the job well;
preserving all file attributes and only transferring deltas.
Plus you get all the usual ZFS benefits (snapshots, copy-on-write,
check-summing), assuming you've got the RAM to make it work smoothly.

http://zfsonlinux.org/

Has anyone tried this configuration?

Ben