[Samba] samba4 PDC to BDC file replication

Gregory Sloop gregs at sloop.net
Fri Mar 1 16:46:49 MST 2013

Thanks. I asked this a few weeks back and didn't get much response.
The half-hearted consensus was that rsync wouldn't do the job.

[It seemed to me it should, as long as you're replicating between two
DC members, and not to a non DC member. (Because, as I figured it, a
non DC member wouldn't have any idea about the users/groups, since
it's not replicating and of the DC data, right?)]

Glad for any light you can shed - and thanks for letting me know it
should work. I'll tinker with it when I'm to that point.

-Greg

--
Gregory Sloop, Principal: Sloop Network & Computer Consulting
Voice: 503.251.0452 x82
EMail: gregs at sloop.net
http://www.sloop.net
---