[Samba] posixAccount objectClass

Andreas Gaiser/L info at multifake.net
Fri Mar 1 02:53:46 MST 2013

Yeah, that's the thread I'd found as well. It seems, though, the patch
has not gone into 4.0.3, neither into 3.5/3.6 yet as I can derive from
what happens here (have not looked at code).

Apart from this, even with the objectClasses set, I'm only getting the
DC's winbind itself resolve UIDs correctly. No luck with idmap_ad(ex) on
3.4/3.5/3.6 members yet, but I think I have the option to fallback to
the idmap_rid on them. According to wireshark, things look alright. OCs
and attribs are requested by winbind and returned to it as well. No idea
what's going on.

Andreas