[Samba] samba4 PDC to BDC file replication

Daniel Müller mueller at tropenklinik.de
Fri Mar 1 00:08:56 MST 2013

Use glusterfs.

And samba4 in replication mode.

Good Luck

EDV Daniel Müller

Leitung EDV
Tropenklinik Paul-Lechler-Krankenhaus
Paul-Lechler-Str. 24
72076 Tübingen

Tel.: 07071/206-463, Fax: 07071/206-499
eMail: mueller at tropenklinik.de
Internet: www.tropenklinik.de
-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: samba-bounces at lists.samba.org [mailto:samba-bounces at lists.samba.org] Im
Auftrag von C Waddy
Gesendet: Freitag, 1. März 2013 07:19
An: Greg Sloop
Cc: samba at lists.samba.org
Betreff: Re: [Samba] samba4 PDC to BDC file replication

Hi Greg,

Thanks for the info, its a tough one. I was hoping the msdsf would replicate
data but it appears it doesnt appear to or am i missing something?

I used a program in the past called File replication pro on Suse/novell  and
it worked. I haave emailed their support and asked if it will work in our
situation.

I am going to give it a go in the Samba4 test environment over the weekend,
ill let you know if it works.