[Samba] sysvol path samba-tool classic upgrade

Info Cambria info at cambria.it
Sat Jun 29 03:48:21 MDT 2013

Hi Stéphane,

I experienced a problem like yours. Really I use EXT4 FS, but I solved using
these settings in /etc/fstab:

/dev/sda3    /usr/local    ext4    auto,rw,user_xattr, acl_barrier=1    1 2
/dev/sdc1    /home        ext4    auto,rw,user_xattr, acl_barrier=1    1 2

/usr/local is where I installed Samba 4.0.6
/home contains - of course - the users' shares

I hope it can help you

Giovanni