[Samba] Successful Mail Delivery Report

Achim Gottinger achim at ag-web.biz
Fri Jun 28 05:45:13 MDT 2013

Am 28.06.2013 13:28, schrieb Carsten Laun-De Lellis:

> Sorry Achim
>
> I didn't want to be rude, but I forgot to answer on your last
> Suggestion.
>
> Using Kerberos is not really an Option for me, because I want to use
> smartphones as well with no Thunderbird and no Domain Membership.
>
> Regards,

If you add gssapi to auth_mechanisms, kerberos is just another option
for authetification, i use it with smartphones and plain auth as well.

To clarify the dn issue, if you create your users with RSAT on windows
the dn usually looks like
CN=[Firstname] [Surname],CN=Users,DC=yourdomain,DC=local so in that case
you will have to use "[Firstname] [Surname]" instead of
user(sAMAcoountName) as the username.