[Samba] The problem with setting up AD domain to Samba 4

Vladimir A Fomkin vaf at vaf.net.ru
Wed Jun 26 05:06:51 MDT 2013

Hi again!
I configured my AD samba PDC and BDC for applying uid from uidNumber line
in AD LDAP.
But I have a problem - "uidNumber" is not a creating automaticaly. I must
create this for each user by hands. How to solve this problem?
Thx!

root at pdc:/usr/local/samba/etc# cat smb.conf
# Global parameters
[global]
    workgroup = TEST
    realm = TEST.LOCAL
    netbios name = PDC
    dns forwarder = 192.168.1.102
    idmap_ldb:use rfc2307 = yes
    idmap config *:backend = tdb
    idmap config *:range = 70001-80000
    idmap config TEST:backend = ad
    idmap config TEST:schema_mode = rfc2307
    idmap config TEST:range = 500-40000
    winbind nss info = rfc2307
    winbind trusted domains only = no
    winbind use default domain = yes
    winbind enum users  = yes
    winbind enum groups = yes

[netlogon]
    path = /usr/local/samba/var/locks/sysvol/test.local/scripts
    read only = No

[sysvol]
    read only = No

[profiles]