[Samba] cifs mounts fail after kernel upgrade [SOLVED]

Dale Schroeder dale at BriannasSaladDressing.com
Mon Jun 24 09:09:55 MDT 2013

Louis,

Thank you very much.  That fixed it.

I'd also like to ask if you have any insight or workarounds on this
problem for which I've not received a reply:

https://lists.samba.org/archive/samba/2013-June/173763.html

Dale