[Samba] Samba+LDAP: NT_STATUS_UNSUCCESSFUL because of primary group SID mismatch

Philipp Lies philipp.lies at cin.uni-tuebingen.de
Fri Jun 21 14:38:04 MDT 2013

Thanks for the recommendations! I was hoping that there'd be a simple
solution/config parameter to force the samba server trust the LDAP (it's
still puzzling me why the other machines I have do work like that).

I'll try to set up my new servers as DCs and see how this goes. The idea
with using the samba servers for LDAP replication as well sounds
interesting. I'll look into that as well.

Thanks!

Philipp