[Samba] Samba+LDAP: NT_STATUS_UNSUCCESSFUL because of primary group SID mismatch

Ricky Nance ricky.nance at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 07:43:05 MDT 2013

You might look into net getlocalsid, net getdomainsid, net setlocalsid and
net setdomainsid commands, you may be able to set the samba servers the
same as your ldap sid... just a though. Remember, messing around with SID's
can cause major issues, so export all sids to file and be ready set them
back if everything goes wrong. (net getdomainsid > sidbackup.txt to export
them on the samba side of things)

Ricky