[Samba] Doubt about Trust Relationships

Renato Resende Batista zenatuz at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 08:10:10 MDT 2013

I have a question about trust relationships.

I searched the wiki and other links, but did not find a specific page with
the Features of Samba4. So I ask here on the list.

I created a setting for studies with 2 servers, each with a different
domain, both are talking, however I can not establish a trust relationship
between them, whenever I run the wizard, is reported an error message
saying that the domain already exists.

This functionality has not been implemented or may be some configuration
error?

I appreciate the attention.

Note: I'm using version: 4.1.0pre1-GIT-f1781ad.

---
Renato Resende Batista
about.me/zenatuz