[Samba] Certificates stop working after password change

Joaquin Cabrera joca_323 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 12 12:01:50 MDT 2013

No, I tested it with computers in a standalone workgroup and this does not happen.

Users change their password with alt + ctrl + del and also we have tried to make the change from an administrator user.

The java application does not change anything in the certificates. They are the same type that are used to sign emails.

As additional data, after making the password change can not export the certificate with the private key.