[Samba] Replicating Windows 2008 to Samba4

Ashok Kumar J ashok.jagathesan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 22:56:54 MDT 2013

Hi,
     I am integrating the existing my domain with the samba4. For that, I
tried to replicate one of my Windows 2008 DC to samba4 server DC. I
successfully replicated the Windows 2008 to the samba4 DC. Here I can login
with my windows client. In Linux client , Domain join is successful, But i
can't login with the user credentials. In linux client, I am using PBIS
application.  In the log file /var/log/syslog , i got the following error (
error attached in this mail).

--
with regards

Ashok Kumar J