[Samba] Samba 4.0.6 Ubuntu Package Available

Mike Ray mray at xes-inc.com
Tue Jun 11 11:11:05 MDT 2013

Ricky-

Thanks for the response. Unfortunately that did not work.

The domain controllers that are running with the package created using the up-to-date debian folder continue to show the WERR_BADFILE error.
Following your advice, I have tried resolv.conf with dc1 specified, with dc2 specified, with each specifying themselves via static IP and each specifying themselves via 127.0.0.1, but no luck with any (samba was restarted between every change).

The domain controllers that are running with the package created using my debian do not show this error. Presently the resolv.conf on both state the nameserver as 127.0.0.1.

-Mike