[Samba] Samba4 errors

Andreas Calvo flipy.bcn at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 11:03:50 MDT 2013

A more detailed output:
[root at sauron ~]# netstat -tnp|grep 445|grep "192.168.0.222"|grep 55257
tcp       24      0 192.168.0.222:55257         192.168.0.222:445
ESTABLISHED 17417/samba
tcp        0      0 192.168.0.222:445           192.168.0.222:55257
ESTABLISHED 23713/smbd

Note that 192.168.0.222 is the IP address of the samba server.
This occurs when the backup agent starts running.
It seems that samba it's connecting to itself, and the socket remains open.

--
Atentamente,
Andreas Calvo