[Samba] samba4+bind on centos

Rowland Penny rpenny at f2s.com
Tue Jun 11 04:15:04 MDT 2013

Have you created the reverse zone? Samba, for some reason, does not
automatically create it. If I run your command, I get:

IPs: ['192.168.0.2']
Calling nsupdate for A domain.lan 192.168.0.2
Outgoing update query:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: UPDATE, status: NOERROR, id:      0
;; flags:; ZONE: 0, PREREQ: 0, UPDATE: 0, ADDITIONAL: 0
;; UPDATE SECTION:
domain.lan.        900    IN    A    192.168.0.2

and so on ~~~~~

Rowland