[Samba] Dial-In snap in not working

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Sun Jun 9 17:18:41 MDT 2013

On Sun, 2013-06-09 at 18:00 -0500, David Gonzalez wrote:
> Wow, thank you very much Andrew,  I am amazed I mean I didn't think it was some sort of bug or implementation issue. In fact I thought it was a dumb user question.

I've not looked into it deeply, but I wanted to raise the possibility
that this is the cause.  We know we have issues here.

> I thought as with my older questions it'd go unanswered, thank you very much Andrew.

You keep saying that, but I've seen many replies to your other issues.

> Now, the weird thing is that once or twice with previous test
> provisions the tab actually works. I'd love to be able to help you
> guys solve the issue but I'm just a simple telecomm. Engineer with
> very basic C skills. But if in any way I can be of help please let me
> know.

If you can narrow down the difference between 'working' and 'not
working' that would help a lot.

Andrew Bartlett