[Samba] samba4+bind on centos

Gary Maurizi garymaurizi at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 07:10:25 MDT 2013

On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 5:45 AM, NOC <noc at nieuwland.nl> wrote:

> '--disable-isc-spnego'

it will not work with this in the BIND build, see my previous thread on the
mailing list, I just spent roughly 200 man hours working out samba 4 bind
DLZ dynamic updates on centos 6.4 myself and finally got it to work after
removing that from the bind build, changing --with-gssapi=yes to (i believe
it was --with-gssapi=/usr/include/GSSAPI) and adding the with dlopen flag
as well, with these 3 things done bind DLZ work, without these 3 things
done exactly this way it will not. 'gssapi yes' did not work for me, and
you can NOT have disable-isp-spnegu