[Samba] Can't provision with BIND9_DLZ [SOLVED]

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Sun Jun 2 16:51:01 MDT 2013

On Mon, 2013-06-03 at 00:48 +0200, steve wrote:
> On Mon, 2013-06-03 at 08:00 +1000, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
>

> > That is *very* weird.  They may be another package with tdbbackup in a
> > normal path.  Otherwise, could you follow this up with the OpenSUSE
> > folks?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Andrew Bartlett
>
> We've taken this up with them before:
> http://web.archiveorange.com/archive/v/wmeLDFrMPjIqJeDjmRdr
> They blocked us then so I don't think they'll fix it now. Anyway, this
> thread should reach Google soon.

That's different - Samba's tdbbackup isn't a part of MIT kerberos, while
these other tools are.  It might be being packaged there for some other
reason, or it might be a different tool that just seems to be similar.

I would have expected a tdbtools package that provides this for the
whole system.

Andrew Bartlett