[Samba] netlogon & homes with Samba4 DC

Robert Gurdon sandboxheh at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 17:02:09 MDT 2013

Hi,

1) Windows 7 logs should say something about your netlogon script.

2) I think you have to create the home directories via RSAT or make a
pam script and login with the newly created user.
     I would suggest the second option, since as I discovered when you
make your home directories with RSAT you will have getfacl and winbind
problems. Well, if you try to use getfacl on a RSAT made directory
samba's winbind part dies.

--
Kind regards:

                                 Robert