[Samba] How to install a replacement PDC?

samba1 at nym.hush.com samba1 at nym.hush.com
Tue Jul 30 07:00:49 MDT 2013

Thanks very much for your detailed reply.  I’m sure it will be very
helpful.

Is there an easy way to search for your earlier posts?  I’m looking
in the archives, and opening them by month, then searching for your
name. It just seems a bit long-winded – I’m not sure when you would
have posted them!

Thanks again.