[Samba] Git- Samba 4.1 Glusterfs 3.4, CentOs 6.4

Christopher R. Hertel crh at ubiqx.mn.org
Tue Jul 23 23:54:34 MDT 2013

Daniel,

If we can reproduce the build bug, we will certainly work to fix it.  The
vfs_glusterfs module is, however, fairly new so there has not been time to
produce useful documentation.  If you would like to contribute
documentation, we'll be happy to review it.  The Gluster VFS project is
hosted on forge.gluster.org.

Please provide the BZ number of the Bugzilla bug you're created for this.

Also, you should be able to work around the problem by deleting the
vfs_glustefs.c file from the source tree.  You'll find it in
source3/modules/.

Chris -)-----