[Samba] Samba Domain Rename

Sandeep Kumar sandeep.kumar at arborfs.com
Mon Jul 1 23:13:34 MDT 2013

Hi Team,

I am using  samba 4 Domain in my production environment and everything is
working fine but now for some reason I have to rename the domain

Can you please help on this, I need to do this asap

Waiting for your response………

Many Thanks,

Sandeep Kumar

*Arbor Financial Systems Ltd***

Direct: +91 172 400 6144

Support: +44 (0) 203 070 9650

www.arborfs.com

--

www.arborfs.com

This e-mail and any attachment are confidential and contain proprietary
information, some or all of which may be legally privileged.

It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it
is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
author immediately by telephone or by replying to this e-mail, and then
delete all copies of the e-mail on your system.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or
rely on this e-mail.

Whilst we have taken reasonable precautions to ensure that this e-mail and
any attachment has been checked for viruses, we cannot guarantee that they
are virus free and we cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a
result of software viruses.  We would advise that you carry out your own
virus checks, especially before opening an attachment.