[Samba] Correct NTP Settings for Samba 4.0.6?

Andrew Martin amartin at xes-inc.com
Sat Jul 27 13:31:21 MDT 2013

----- Original Message -----

Thomas,

After following your instructions, I have verified that the type is listed
as NT5DS. Thanks again for your help in getting this working!

Regarding DHCP settings, is it okay to have the DHCP lease push out
NTP settings (e.g. they'll just get overridden by the DC), or should I
completely remove NTP settings in dhcpd.conf for all domain members?

Thanks,

Andrew