[Samba] Error demoting

Jonis Maurin Ceará jmceara at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 11:23:30 MDT 2013

Mike, tks for you answer.

I've made this machine to upgrade my S3, running classicupgrade to
import s3 ro s4 domain. After that, i've joined my windows 2008 r2
server to  the same domain as a secondary domain controller. Now i'm
trying to demote my original samba4. This command was ran on my S4
machine.

All roles transfer was fine using windows GUI, no problem....but i
can't find those 2 last roles. And if I transfer all roles back to S4
and try to demote, the error say that's 7 roles.....so it's really 7
roles: 5 'know' from windows (schema, naming, rid, etc...) and 2 more
that i have no idea!

What can I do to help you in this problem?

Tks.