[Samba] Error demoting

Jonis Maurin Ceará jmceara at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 07:43:28 MDT 2013

Hi.

I'm trying to demote my samba4, but i'm getting an error:

[root at adteste bin]# ./samba-tool domain demote -U administrator
ERROR: Current DC is still the owner of 2 role(s), use the role
command to transfer roles to another DC

The thing is that all roles are transfered to my another controller,
as you can see (SERVER2):

[root at adteste bin]# ./samba-tool fsmo show
InfrastructureMasterRole owner: CN=NTDS
Settings,CN=SERVER2,CN=Servers,CN=Default-First-Site-Name,CN=Sites,CN=Configuration,DC=fearp,DC=usp,DC=br
RidAllocationMasterRole owner: CN=NTDS
Settings,CN=SERVER2,CN=Servers,CN=Default-First-Site-Name,CN=Sites,CN=Configuration,DC=fearp,DC=usp,DC=br
PdcEmulationMasterRole owner: CN=NTDS
Settings,CN=SERVER2,CN=Servers,CN=Default-First-Site-Name,CN=Sites,CN=Configuration,DC=fearp,DC=usp,DC=br
DomainNamingMasterRole owner: CN=NTDS
Settings,CN=SERVER2,CN=Servers,CN=Default-First-Site-Name,CN=Sites,CN=Configuration,DC=fearp,DC=usp,DC=br
SchemaMasterRole owner: CN=NTDS
Settings,CN=SERVER2,CN=Servers,CN=Default-First-Site-Name,CN=Sites,CN=Configuration,DC=fearp,DC=usp,DC=br

So, what's those 2 other roles and how can i change?