[Samba] Winbind troubles

Rowland Penny rowlandpenny at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 23 07:20:31 MDT 2013

OK, the documentation is better but people still get it wrong probably
because it is more complex than it needs to be, I personally find it easier
to set sssd up, but that is just me.

Why use a word like orthogonal?, just who knows what orthogonal means, I
have only being speaking english for 56 years and have never used that word
in a sentence, just say what you mean and do not hide behind gobbledy-gook.

>From what I can see the BUILTIN uids come from windows (and are called
SID's) and there they are set in stone.

from the sssd-1.9.0 announcement

  - Add a new PAC responder for dealing with cross-realm Kerberos trusts

Your turn ;-)

Rowland