[Samba] Compiling Samba 4.0.7 - make test results

Mgr. Peter Tuharsky, MsU Banska Bystrica tuharsky at misbb.sk
Tue Jul 23 06:17:56 MDT 2013

Hallo,

I'm new here. Doing compilation of Samba 4.0.7 on Debian Wheezy
accordingly to Samba Wiki page. I have used configure parameters
--enable-debug --enable-selftest and after make, I ran make test.

Now I'm puzzled, because it apparently stops at step 96 (after 15
minutes, CPU still running at full speed), and I don't know how to
interpret the results. I'm sending the output in attachment.

Please, is my samba "ready to go" or not? What is the 1 error reported
about? And why the test dosen't end up correctly? Or how long should one
normally wait for test to complete?

Sincerely,
Peter