[Samba] Building with debug symbols and different optimisation levels

Edward Robbins edd.robbins at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 07:53:32 MDT 2013

Thanks, but I think I've figured out how to do it (though it's definitely a
hack). I'll check the IRC channel if I'm still stuck.

I note that here: https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Waf there is a note that
this support should be added ("add better optimizations options - we should
add more control over the use of -O2, -O1 etc in configure"). I'd be keen
to see this happen!

Also, sorry for the double post. I thought my first mail had been rejected
due to the different domain name than the one I registered for the mailing
list with (gmail vs googlemail).

Cheers,
Ed