[Samba] Classicupgrade "set_nt_acl_no_snum: fset_nt_acl returned NT_STATUS_INVALID_OWNER"

Marc Muehlfeld samba at marc-muehlfeld.de
Mon Jul 15 14:09:03 MDT 2013

Hello Axel,

Am 15.07.2013 22:00, schrieb Axel Urban:
> I used the 4.0.7 tar.gz.
>
> I removed the groupmap.tdb before.

Does this change anything when you do the classicupgrade?

 > Is there anything more I can do? Does
> samba read the /etc/group-File during classicupgrade?

I'm not sure on that. I only did upgrades from LDAP backend yet - not
from tdb.

When you run the classicupgrade, can you run it with a higher debug
level (-d 5) and see if there's anything else interesting around the
error message?

Regards,
Marc