[Samba] About NAS versus Samba

Hoover, Tony hoover at sal.ksu.edu
Thu Jul 11 10:09:08 MDT 2013

I've had experience with a Western Digital "MyBook Live DUO", and it does
NOT support any type of network authentication.  Users must be created and
deleted on that device.

---
CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING:
Pseudo-legal disclaimers do not buy you or your employer any legal
recourse for leaked information.  E-mail messages should never contain
privileged or confidential information.  Always treat e-mail as
"public".