[Samba] Samba 4.0.7 DC in Windows 2003R2 AD

Garth Keesler garthk at gdcjk.com
Tue Jul 9 08:44:00 MDT 2013

Yes, the Samba server was joined to an existing Win2003R2 AD raised to
the Forest Domain level following the steps outlined at
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba4/HOWTO/Join_a_domain_as_a_DC.

Both DCs are on a local LAN so there is no FW between them and I checked
that the 2003 server has no FW running.

Let me know what else I can provide.

Thanx,
Garth