[Samba] Centos 6 + Samba 4 + Memeber server of AD 2008

Nicolas Pagliaro NPagliaro at espectador.com.uy
Tue Jul 9 04:35:46 MDT 2013

Hi Nico, thanks for your answer. I don't need to have an AD server installed in my centos.
I just needs to connect to my Windows DC that have AD because I need to have samba shares with AD users permissions.
Now I remove all samba4 package with. Yum remove samba4*
I am downloading the last version of samba from git samba and samba-commons

The rpm that you made for me will work for me?

Really thanks

Enviado desde mi iPad