[Samba] Samba4 + NFS server

kfarrag_992 kfarrag at noor.net
Sun Jan 27 03:41:31 MST 2013

OK my problem is:

- I Installed Samaba4
- I Created a Domain
- Created users
- Windows workstations Joined Domain
- DNS is Bind9

Every thing is going OK for windows users.

I am a windows administrator who started to convert for Linux lately so
please be kind to explain a step by step please with examples so I can
understand

For examples who did you create the principle for NFS which is a service not
a user using the samba-tool command as i couldn't understand what exactly
dose that mean you added it as a machine or service and if there is a
different.

If you can reply with the needed steps to install NFS server and how to
configure it to authenticate using kerberos authentication from Samba4 I
would be thankful.